DayandNightLoan.com is committed to protecting its customers' privacy and security. Through
source from where we gather non-public personal information related to you and explain the
measures we take to keep the information secure. We also indicate which information about
you we will be sharing with our affiliates and with non-affiliated third parties.
the sources from which we collect non-public personal information about you, details the
measures we take to secure that information, and describes the information about you that we
may share with our affiliates and with non-affiliated third parties. What is given below
will give you a fair idea about how we treat your personal data.
Information we collect from you:
The information we collect from you are your name, postal and email address, date of birth,
financial details, and any other information considered necessary.
Purpose of collecting information:
The purpose of collecting the above information is to identify you and assess your
application, provide you with all necessary information, protect you against fraud with
regard to banking and finance and for periodically give information about DayAndNightLoan's
products and services.
From where do we collect information about you?
- We collect data directly from your online application. We
also take data from the information you provide on your interaction with our customer
- We may monitor and record your telephone conversation with us
and our customer services department.
- We may collect information about your transactions, including
- Collect from credit reference agencies and customer service
providers regarding credit worthiness and credit history.
- Information that is collected when you use the website. You
may have provided the information to identify you and validate your use of the Website
for fraud prevention purposes.
- Information about your computer including your IP address,
operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about browsing actions and
patterns and is not in individually identifiable form.
- Automatic information obtained by using 'cookies' when your
browser accesses our Website and when you log-in.
- Notwithstanding any suspension or termination of any Credit
Line, all right and remedies of the Lender(s) as per Financing Documents shall continue
to survive until the receipt by the Lender(s) of the Borrower's Dues in full.
- The Borrower acknowledges that the financing transaction
hereunder gives rise to a relationship of debtor and creditor as between him/her/it and
the Lender(s) and not in respect of any service rendered/to be rendered by the
Lender(s). Accordingly, the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 shall not
apply to the transaction hereunder.
- The Borrower hereby authorise each of the Lender (s) to
verify all information and documents including, income proof documents, residence
documents, address proof documents, identity documents and other such documents
containing personal and financial information as are submitted by the Borrower for
obtaining any Credit Line, and the Borrower also consents to subsequent retention of the
same by the Lender(s).
- The Borrower here by authorizes each of the Lender(s) to
perform reference checks about the Borrower in the manner satisfactory to the Lender(s)
- The Borrower acknowledges and authorizes each of the
Lender(s) to procure Borrower's PAN No./copy of Pan Card, other identity proof and Bank
Account details, from time to time and also to generate/obtain CIBIL, Experian, Hunter
reports and such other reports as and when the Lender(s) may deem fit.
- In the event of any disagreement or dispute between the
Lender(s) and the Borrower regarding the materiality of any matter including of any
event occurrence, circumstance, change, fact information, document, authorization,
proceeding, act, omission, claims, breach, default or otherwise, the opinion of the
Lender(s) as to the materiality of any of the foregoing shall be final and binding on
There is very restricted use of your personal data amongst
- Those involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our
business systems, procedures and infrastructure.
- Our partners in financial transactions, including financial
institutions, merchants and payment organizations.
- Credit and fraud reporting agencies, debt collection
agencies, and organizations involved in our normal business practices.
- Your nominated representatives.
- Government or regulatory bodies, if required by law.
Where we store and process your personal data:
All the information that we gather about you is stored on our secure servers. Any payment
transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. There are certain areas of the site for
which you need a password to access. You are responsible for keeping this password
confidential and not share it with anyone. While we make all efforts to ensure security of
your data, we cannot guarantee its security as transmission of data over the internet is not
completely secure. All transmissions are at your own risk. On our part we will use strict
procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Our security system is at par with industry standards and we are constantly trying to evolve
and upgrade our system.
- To allocate an identification number to your Internet browser
(you cannot be identified from this number).
- To determine if you have previously visited the website.
- To track and report on website and online campaign
- To identify other pages or third parties' websites you have
- For fraud detection and security purposes.
It is possible for you to configure your browser so that it does not receive cookies. However
this means you will be unable to use secure services that require cookies in order to
participate. Some of those services include (but are not limited to) our online application
and some member features.